We love our international customers.
We've been shipping to customers all over the world since 2002. We hope the information on this page is helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1.888.434.2450.
We are pleased to offer standard shipping on nearly all international orders at a flat rate of just $15. Because the shipping rates we pay are nearly always based on dimensional weight (the amount of space the item fills in an airplane's cargo area) rather than actual weight, we've found that the most economical way for us to ship to our international customers is through USPS (the United States Postal Service). USPS First Class International typically takes 8-16 business days to arrive after the date of shipment. USPS Priority Mail International typically takes 6-14 business days to arrive after the date of shipment. USPS does not guarantee delivery times. Because customs processing in some countries (Brazil, for example) can be unpredictable, some packages will take longer than 14-16 business days to arrive.
Some of our international orders (especially those containing larger and/or made-to-order items) may ship from Italy rather than from the United States, with comparable delivery times.
If your order is time-sensitive, we also offer an array of options for expedited shipping. These include USPS Priority Mail Express International, FedEx, and UPS WorldWide Expedited. Some of these services come with guaranteed delivery times. If you need a premium delivery service, we will work with you on an individual basis to find the best available option.
Piutrè USA ships fast . . . really fast!
Most orders placed by 3:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday ship the same day. All other orders (except for back-ordered or made-to-order items) ship within one business day. If you place an order Monday night, for example, it will ship out on Tuesday.
Customs, Tariffs, Duties, and Brokerage Fees
International orders may be subject to import fees, customs duties, value added taxes (VAT), etc. Please note:
- These fees and costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- The prices you see at Piutrè do not include these fees.
- Your customs office can provide more information if you need it.
- Customers opting to have their orders shipped by FedEx or UPS WorldWide Expedited (or, in Canada, by UPS Standard) may be assessed an additional fee brokerage fee.
If you refuse a package at customs, customs will either destroy it or send it back to us (we have no control over this). If they destroy it, you will not be entitled to a refund. If they send it back to us, we will only refund you for the product cost. We will not refund the cost of shipping the product or having the product shipped back to us.
Our international customers can pay with Paypal or any major credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express). All prices on our website are in U.S. dollars.
After you make a purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email that includes a tracking number. You can track your package using this number and by visiting the website of the carrier (www.usps.com, www.fedex.com, or www.ups.com).
We are not responsible for shipments lost or missing after the carrier delivers them to the specified address (according to delivery confirmation via tracking numbers).
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund.
- We accept returns of international shipments if the request is placed within 20 days of receiving the package.
- Products must be in new condition and in their original packaging.
- We refund the full cost of the product minus the cost of shipping the product to you. In addition, we do not cover the cost of shipping the product back to us.
- We almost never make mistakes with an order, but if we do, we will pay all the shipping costs involved with making things right.
If you need to return a product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the necessary information.